One of my all-time favorite Elephant Larry stage sketches, lovingly rendered into a Rankin/Bass-style stop motion movie by the incredibly talented Chelsea Manifold and produced by CollegeHumor. This one was a labor o' love; I voiced the role of Blitzen, directed the other voice actors, and produced/edited all the music and sound design.
Pretty dang excited to have booked the role of Tesman in the Julii Theatre Company's production of Hedda Gabler. First read-through is today!
The play is being performed in rep with The Importance Of Being Earnest from April 24-29 at the 45th St. Theatre. More details!
- Did the Kaleidoscope improv show at The Creek and played with so many great improv people whom I admire. Hooray!
- Found out that one of my ads is running on those weird elevator advertising networks. Hooray? Sure, Hooray!
- Auditioned for a lead role in a feature film with a screenplay that's been honored in all kinds of crazy film festivals. Hooray!
- Had a callback for a short film that's going to star one of the actors from Breaking Bad and I read with him via Skype. Hooray!
- Auditioned for a series regular part in a pilot written by two of the greatest TV writers alive. Hooray!
- Did an agency showcase and got called the next day to go in for a meeting. Hooray!
Elephant Larry just re-released one of our collaborations with CollegeHumor. My voice has been replaced by that of a very sexy man.
I am honored to get barfed on in "The Chelsea Girl (1943)", a great new web series by Lucia Brizzi. It's a screwball comedy throwback and a lot of good people helped make it and watch it okay thanks goodbye!
On location at La Bottega in The Maritime Hotel, shooting Lucia Brizzi's new web series, The Chelsea Girl (1943).
EL hasn't released videos in a little while because we were busy shooting like a 100 new videos. Chris tries to explain this nicely and I have no patience for that.