One of my all-time favorite Elephant Larry stage sketches, lovingly rendered into a Rankin/Bass-style stop motion movie by the incredibly talented Chelsea Manifold and produced by CollegeHumor. This one was a labor o' love; I voiced the role of Blitzen, directed the other voice actors, and produced/edited all the music and sound design.
- Did the Kaleidoscope improv show at The Creek and played with so many great improv people whom I admire. Hooray!
- Found out that one of my ads is running on those weird elevator advertising networks. Hooray? Sure, Hooray!
- Auditioned for a lead role in a feature film with a screenplay that's been honored in all kinds of crazy film festivals. Hooray!
- Had a callback for a short film that's going to star one of the actors from Breaking Bad and I read with him via Skype. Hooray!
- Auditioned for a series regular part in a pilot written by two of the greatest TV writers alive. Hooray!
- Did an agency showcase and got called the next day to go in for a meeting. Hooray!